Monday, February 20, 2006

Pagsanjan Falls Laguna team outing

En route to Pagsanjan. 
 
At the resort a few hundred meters downtream from the falls, this is the downstream view...
 
...and this is the upstream view.
 
Our bangkero...
 
...in action.
 
I saw this dragonfly (I think that's what it is) on the way to the Falls.
 
The famous Pagsanjan Falls. We got to ride a raft through the Falls and into a cave under it. One of the Koreans that were with us kept saying something that sounded like she was praying that we don't go under. She shouldn't have worried, the water in the cave was only about 4 feet deep.
 
The boats we road on.
 
Tired feet!
 
Some landscape pictures I was able to take on our way home.
 
 
 

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice shots my friend. I liked the shot of the river most especially!!!

3:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home